Morning – 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM
Afternoon – 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Night – 7:00 PM to 9:00PM
1. You have right to receive medical advice and treatment which fully meets the currently accepted standards of care and quality.
3. You have the right to receive a clear description of your medical condition, with diagnosis, prognosis and of the treatment proposed including common risks and appropriate alternatives.
5. You have the right to know the names of any medication to be prescribed, and it’s normal actions and possible side effects.
7. You have right to a second medical opinion; you can consult any other doctor/consultant.
9. You have the right to information relating to secrecy of your medical condition kept confidential.
11. You have the right to receive care irrespective of your religion/creed.
13. You can ask for copies of your medical record with the permission of ‘Chief Administrator’ and also your medical record will be kept confidential.
2. You have right to information about what health care services are available, and what are the charges/ estimated cost of treatment.
4. You have the right to make a complaint through channels provided for this purpose by the hospital, and to have any complaint dealt with promptly and fairly.
6. You have the right to accept or refuse any medication, investigation or treatment, & to be informed of the likely consequences of doing so.
8. You have the right to have your privacy, dignity and religious and cultural beliefs respected
10. You have the right to choose whether or not to take part in medical research programs.
12. You have the right to clarify doubts about the bill or the cost of treatment.
1. Give your health care providers as much information as you can about your present health, past illnesses, allergies and any other relevant details
3. Follow the prescribed and agreed treatment plan, and continuously comply with the instructions given
5. Please follow ‘No Smoking Policy’
7. Please provide information about your medical insurance, and bring your insurance card at the time of admission
9. Please treat the hospital staff and your fellow patient with respect
11. Keep any appointments that you make or inform the hospital or clinicians as early as possible if you are unable to do so, please provide complete and accurate information including full name, address & other information
2. Please respect that some other patient’s condition may be more serious than yours, accept that doctors may need to attend them first
4. Ask questions, if you don’t understand what doctor or other member of the health care team tell about diagnosis or treatment
6. Abide by the hospital Rules & Regulations
8. Please inform the management of any shortcoming in your medical care in the hospital.
10. Pay our bill promptly on time
12. Please do not take medication without the knowledge of your treating doctor
In our endeavor to continuously improve our service standards, your comments, and suggestions are valuable for us. Please spare a few minutes to fill up the patient feedback form before your discharge. The same can be collected from the front desk.
Help desk numbers
Please contact us at the following numbers for assistance:
(Admission / Inpatient billing)
|Mr. R.B. Yadav Supervisor
(Maintenance & Housekeeping)
|HR – Dr. Reena Bhansali
|Mr. Vikas Panwar – GM
|OPD – Reception||101|